- MLS® #:A4440480
- Water Oak Unit One
- 6419 68th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 4 BD 3 BA 2465 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
203 131st St E, Bradenton
Florida charm in this warm and inviting home set on a half acre + lot with beautiful large oaks in Bradenton’s Mill Creek. A grande foyer entry opens to formal dining, vaulted ceilings and warm tone wood floors. The Kitchen has been completely updated with cherry cabinets, granite countertops, SS appliances, tile backsplash, built in desk space, pantry, and flows with the Family room wood burning fireplace with on trend concrete surround. The sellers created a wonderful den/ home office area with built-in storage and and French doors leading to the lanai. Master bedroom is oversized with wood flooring, two walk in closets, dual vanities and separate tub/ shower. Two additional bedrooms share a 2nd bath. The backyard is a tropical oasis with covered and open paver deck area, firepit and heated spa and pool. Great wooded lot for privacy and space to play! Replaced roof and A/C in 2015! Just awaiting your final touches !
- MLS® #A4441485
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,224
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Garden View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market19
- Address203 131st St E
- SubdivisionMill Creek Ph Iv
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$164
- Avg. asking price$384,963
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4439634
- Elwood Woods
- 2711 45th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 1695 Sq Ft 2.22 AC
- MLS® #:T3157275
- Rosedale Add Ph Ii
- 9907 Marbella Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 3 BA 2201 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Mill Creek Ph Iv
|Price Range:||$299,000 - $499,900|
Central Park Sp D 1bb D 2a D 2b
|Price Range:||$389,900 - $425,000|
|Price Range:||$370,000 - $392,000|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 10:00am EDT.