- MLS® #:A4434355
- Bradenton Tropical Palms Co-opor1539/729
- 1706 27th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 1 BD 1 BA 588 Sq Ft 0.05 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
603 63rd Ave W #s13, Bradenton
Cute single wide that is ready for your personal style. The kitchen is roomy with a large pantry and open to the living room with custom cove lighting. The master bedroom has a large closet and ceiling fan. A second full bath has been added in the laundry/shed/workshop many years ago, adding extra convenience. This home was built and sold as a 2 bedroom but the 2nd room has a built in dresser with no closet. It is shown with a full size bed. Just off the living room is a large screened lanai with vinyl windows and an extra window AC unit. The driveway is a full 12' making it extra easy getting in and out of your car. It is a full 2 car length carport. Great curb appeal. Considering the Share value of this home, it is a very good value. New central AC in 2018.
- MLS® #A4441473
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage672
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesPublic, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Shuffleboard, Deed Restricted, Pool
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewNear Public Transit, Street Dead-End, Street Private
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesStorage, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofRoof Over
- Days on Market69
- Address603 63rd Ave W #s13
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Windmill Village Coop Or2137/66
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Price per sq. ft.$68
- Avg. asking price$46,467
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen
- AppliancesDryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, In M/H Community, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryBlanche H. Daughtrey Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBayshore High
Neighborhoods Similar to Bayshore Windmill Village Coop Or2137/66
Heather Hills Estates Unit 2
|Price Range:||$48,000 - $48,000|
Listing information courtesy of Sarabay Real Estate Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 1:15pm EDT.