- MLS® #:A4444873
- Lighthouse Cove At Heritage H U2pb43/113
- 7111 Chatum Light Run
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 1834 Sq Ft 0.13 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6915 32nd Ave W, Bradenton
MOTIVATED SELLER! WEST BRADENTON Lakeview home in Cordova Lakes! This 3/2 home offers open split plan with vaulted ceilings, bamboo flooring, and fireplace . The kitchen's updated wood cabinets in gray and breakfast bar that adjoins the dining area creates a comfortable and inviting living space for entertaining. When the weather is perfect, open up the pocketing sliding glass doors to the 33.5 x11.5 lanai and enjoy the lake view. The lanai is big enough for you to add a hot tub and still have plenty of space to have a separate sitting and dining area. Master bedroom and both bath rooms have been freshly painted along with the front door, garage door and front of house. There is a sprinkler system that uses the pond to draw water so you can keep the water bill down. This great location puts you in close proximity to schools, medical facilities, shopping, dining, GT Bray Park, YMCA and the beautiful beaches on Anna Maria Island.
- MLS® #A4441472
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,310
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Street Paved
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame (FSC Certified)
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address6915 32nd Ave W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionCordova Lakes Sub Ph V
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$195
- Avg. asking price$254,900
- Homes Available1
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Skylight(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market118
- ZoningPDP R1B
- MLS® #:A4444775
- Braden River Lakes Ph Ii Sub
- 708 49th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 1590 Sq Ft 0.37 AC
- MLS® #:A4445415
- Cottages At San Lorenzo
- 4826 San Palermo Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 1521 Sq Ft 0.09 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Cordova Lakes Sub Ph V
Hidden Lake Condo Ph 2 Or2072 5607
|Price Range:||$229,500 - $229,500|
Shoreline Tcs Iv At Perico 1
|Price Range:||$259,000 - $259,000|
|Price Range:||$257,900 - $269,000|
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 8:45pm EST.