- MLS® #:A4444993
- Del Tierra
- 15522 Trinity Fall Way
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 4 BA 2787 Sq Ft 0.23 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12614 Deep Blue Pl, Bradenton
Welcome to the GATED & MAINTENANCE-FREE premier resort and lifestyle community of INDIGO! NO CDD FEES! LOW HOA FEES INCLUDING YARD MAINTENANCE! Fantastic cul-de-sac location close to schools, shopping, grocery stores, restaurants etc and easy access to the interstate. Easy walk to brand new LWR's Mona Jain Middle school offering high tech eSTEAM learning as well as to Gullett Elementary School.Check out our beautiful amenities ctr w/kitchen, state of the art fitness ctr, resort style community pool, pickle ball courts, and on site lifestyle director! Then step inside this Neal built “Liberty” model with BRAND NEW SS APPLIANCES (Gas Range), BRAND NEW CARPET IN BEDROOMS, NEW SCONCES AND MIRRORS IN BATHROOMS! Kitchen with new backsplash, granite counters, upgraded kitchen cabinets. Split Level plan for privacy with a practical 3 bed/2 bath layout and a large open concept living/dining area. This spacious master bedroom includes a master bath with dual sinks and 2 large walk in closets. Why wait for new construction?! This beautiful home is available now and waiting for you to move right in and enjoy!
- MLS® #A4441443
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,515
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Pool, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market62
- Address12614 Deep Blue Pl
- SubdivisionIndigo Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- Price per sq. ft.$213
- Avg. asking price$345,950
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleDr Mona Jain Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4440088
- Del Tierra Ph I
- 134 Brilliant Bloom Ct
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2342 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
- MLS® #:A4441591
- Peridia Unit Iii
- 4220 Presidential Avenue Cir E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 3 BA 2447 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Indigo Ph I
Edgewater Village Sp A Un 2
|Price Range:||$299,000 - $349,500|
Mill Creek Ph Iv
|Price Range:||$369,990 - $385,000|
|Price Range:||$379,999 - $379,999|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential R..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 1:00pm EDT.