- MLS® #:A4440533
- Rosedale 1
- 8734 54th Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 1974 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2216 64th Street Ct E, Bradenton
All the best of "close in" country living! Pride of ownership, custom built, one owner home. 3/2 eat in kitchen (dinette) great room with free standing decorative wood burning fireplace. Huge master suite with 6x9 office area, indoor laundry room and screen lanai with vaulted ceiling. 24x56 detached building with air conditioned office space, work shop, storage and covered parking for up to 4 vehicles or your toys! Property is fenced with separate dog run fenced area, lots of beautiful mature oak trees and wooded preserve. This property is zoned A-1 and has the potential to be split for another residence and possibly more. Zoning allows for livestock, RV parking, boat parking. Home sits back off the street and situated for privacy. Trees and preserves at the back of the property for additional privacy. Roof 2018. Great neighborhood, NO HOME OWNERS ASSOCIATIONS. NO FLOOD INSURANCE, minutes to I-75 so commuting to Sarasota or St Pete/Tampa is a breeze and close to restaurants and shopping. Perfect home for those looking for peace and tranquility without giving up the comforts of in-town living!
- MLS® #A4441414
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,716
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Private, Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces4
- # of Garages4
- Garages4 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, Lot - Irregular, Lot - Oversized, Pasture / Agricultural, Street Paved, Zoning Permits Horses, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Days on Market31
- Address2216 64th Street Ct E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionMagnolia Manor Unrec Ur0/0
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$240
- Avg. asking price$504,725
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesDecorative, Free Standing, Living Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4439635
- Greyhawk Landing West Phase Iii
- 605 Rosemary Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 3 BA 2222 Sq Ft 2923.00 AC
- MLS® #:A4428127
- Bay Way Park Sub Rev
- 520 71st St Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 4 BD 4 BA 3100 Sq Ft 0.31 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Magnolia Manor Unrec Ur0/0
Braden Woods Sub Ph Vi a
|Price Range:||$459,000 - $459,000|
River Club North Lots 1 85
|Price Range:||$535,000 - $535,000|
Treymore At Village Of Palm Aire 1
|Price Range:||$489,000 - $565,000|
Listing information courtesy of Leslie Wells Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 1:15pm EDT.