- MLS® #:A4443590
- Greyhawk Landing West Ph I
- 12813 Balsam Ter
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 4 BA 2834 Sq Ft 0.29 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3620 5th Ave Ne, Bradenton
Back in the market, financing fell through. Opportunity doesn’t knock twice. Bring your boat, jet skis, kayak and fishing poles to make this water front estate your home and navigate the natural waterways of the Manatee River, explore the coastal shoreline and islands, or cruise to the Gulf of Mexico in under 30 minutes! This immaculate 3 bedroom, 2 bathrooms home sits in a canal and features its own private boat dock and boat lift! The formal living area overlooks the canal and so does the spacious master bedroom suite which features dual walk in closets with a master bathroom featuring a garden tub and walking shower! Floor plan also includes a 2 car garage, ample closet space and large laundry room. Quick access to I-75 and easy commute to downtown St Pete, Sarasota, Tampa, and minutes away from the beautiful Gulf of Mexico beaches.
- MLS® #A4441327
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,957
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesDock, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restrictions, Deed Restricted
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Private, FloodZone, Flood Zone, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiver, Freshwater Canal w/Lift to Saltwater Canal, Canal - Saltwater, Canal - Freshwater, Canal - Brackish, Bayou, Bay/Harbor, Canal-salt, Canal-Fresh
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market26
- RE / Bank OwnedYes
- Address3620 5th Ave Ne
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiverdale Rev
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$240
- Avg. asking price$576,333
- Homes Available12
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne, One Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4454968
- Greyhawk Landing West Ph Iv-a
- 1010 Clover Gln
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 2371 Sq Ft 0.26 AC
- MLS® #:U8038527
- Harbor Haven Sub
- 219 22nd St Ne
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 2 BD 2 BA 1196 Sq Ft 0.29 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Riverdale Rev
South Braden Castle Camp
|Price Range:||$120,000 - $1,000,000|
Bel Mare Ph I Condo
|Price Range:||$609,000 - $609,000|
|Price Range:||$605,000 - $605,000|
Listing information courtesy of Allison James Estates & Homes.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2020 at 5:45pm EST.