- MLS® #:U8057070
- Greyhawk Landing Ph 3
- 304 Blackbird Ct
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 3508 Sq Ft 0.44 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5458 56th Ct E, Bradenton
This 3 bed + den, 3 bath home is straight out of the pages of a design magazine, in a setting worthy of its caliber. This 2018-built home comes replete with a host of upgrades pleasing to every buyer! A light and bright floor plan features wood-look tile throughout and high 10’ ceilings. The great room offers upscale detailing such as tray ceilings, double crown molding, and a beautiful kitchen that will make any home cook’s heart soar: 42” cabinetry is staggered with crown molding, lighted by ample recessed lights all over. You’ll love the stainless appliances, massive walk-in pantry, gorgeous granite and will appreciate the large island while hosting friends and family for exquisitely prepared meals. A large master suite provides room galore including an ensuite bath and a custom walk-in closet. Outside, you’ll find this home is situated riverfront on Braden River in beautiful Riverside Point. This exclusive gated neighborhood offers a mere 33 homesites, each with their own boat dock. Enjoy a sunset view of the water from atop your own vessel or from a float on your backyard pool! The heated pool sits in a lovely lanai with both covered and uncovered lounging area, depending on the tan you seek. Do not miss the opportunity to get into this move-in ready quick-close home that is conveniently located to I-75, UTC mall and countless great restaurants.
- MLS® #A4441259
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,672
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesPublic, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address5458 56th Ct E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiverside Point
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$242
- Avg. asking price$516,320
- Homes Available5
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Freezer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market123
- MLS® #:A4445427
- The Greens At El Conquistador
- 5823 Los Verdes Ct
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 4 BD 3 BA 2589 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
- MLS® #:A4423230
- Panther Ridge
- 6520 219th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 3 BA 2676 Sq Ft 9.41 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Riverside Point
St Johns Wood
|Price Range:||$509,000 - $509,000|
Hidden Lagoon Ph Ii
|Price Range:||$535,000 - $535,000|
Treymore At Village Of Palm Aire 3
|Price Range:||$499,999 - $529,000|
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 11:00am EDT.