- MLS® #:A4447888
- River Club South Subphase Ii
- 10259 Silverado Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 3 BD 3 BA 1991 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2910 Desert Plain Cv, Bradenton
Located in Savanna at Lakewood Ranch, this captivating 4-bedroom residence marries spacious surroundings with exceptional appointments & smart-home technology in the popular Tivoli floorplan. Meticulously maintained, every space has been carefully designed with stunning natural light, exquisite upgrades, volume ceilings with tray inserts, crown moldings & designer 18” tile on the diagonal. Enjoy cooking in the gourmet kitchen which offers stainless appliances, granite counters, breakfast bar, center island & eat-in kitchen. Entertain with grace and style or enjoy a quiet evening at home in the open great room & dining room. The master bedroom is roomy & romantic with ensuite bath appointed with granite double sink vanity, soaking tub & walk-in shower. Delight in coffee & a croissant as morning light illuminates the extended screened patio with custom tropical landscaping. Additional upgrades worth $54,750 include: reverse osmosis kitchen system, whole house water purification, New Wave UV & Ozone system which promote allergy-free, clean air, custom paints, plantation shutters & blinds, recess lighting, custom light fixtures ceiling fans & laundry cabinets. Enjoy the resort-style amenities of this treasured gated community including pool, state-of-the-art fitness center, pickle ball, park & playground. Nearby Lakewood Ranch Main Street & University Town Center offer shops, restaurants & festivities while stunning white sand beaches are just a short drive away. Easy to Show. CDD included in the tax bill.
- MLS® #A4441245
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,231
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Maintenance Free, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Greenbelt, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market85
- Address2910 Desert Plain Cv
- SubdivisionSavanna At Lakewood Ranch Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- Price per sq. ft.$136
- Avg. asking price$320,203
- Homes Available5
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Water Purifier, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4441276
- Mill Creek Ph Ii
- 13633 2nd Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 2 BA 2449 Sq Ft 1.17 AC
- MLS® #:A4440410
- Harbor Woods Sub
- 5416 5th Avenue Dr Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 4 BD 3 BA 2790 Sq Ft 0.30 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Savanna At Lakewood Ranch Ph I
Tara Ph Iii Subphase F Un Ii
|Price Range:||$289,000 - $314,900|
Esplanade Ph Iii Lakewood Ranch
|Price Range:||$235,900 - $558,657|
|Price Range:||$323,000 - $323,000|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 11:00am EDT.