- MLS® #:A4445041
- Rosedale Highlands Sp C
- 9616 53rd Ter E
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 2830 Sq Ft 0.29 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5934 River Forest Cir, Bradenton
Come experience the magic of this wooded community flourishing with lush foliage in this small community boasting of it's individuality for it's forest feeling, interplay with nature, and custom homes (no two the same). This home offers a lovely split floor with the master bedroom privately located on the first floor, expansive ceilings, 3 full baths, an office off the master suite, second floor bonus room, crown molding, expansive 3 car garage for your boat, golf cart, or workshop space. Braden River access is just steps across the street with public access to see the sunset or set out for a row in your kayak. This home has been loved and enjoyed as a family vacation home for many years, is well maintained, and ready for a new family to enjoy it's beauty! Located in a fantastic location, minutes to 1-75, easy commute to all Bradenton/Sarasota has to offer including our sandy beaches.
- MLS® #A4441036
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,906
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public
- FeaturesFishing Pier, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewWooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Metal Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market98
- Address5934 River Forest Cir
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Forest Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$229
- Avg. asking price$665,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4447681
- Braden Oaks Sub
- 3705 65th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 3115 Sq Ft 2.37 AC
- MLS® #:A4440269
- Palma Vista
- 8119 37th Avenue Cir W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 3 BA 2750 Sq Ft 0.23 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to River Forest Sub
Tidewater Preserve 5
|Price Range:||$598,000 - $699,000|
University Park eaton Place Sub
|Price Range:||$675,000 - $675,000|
University Park Country Club
|Price Range:||$584,000 - $669,000|
Listing information courtesy of Exit King Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 4:30am EDT.