- MLS® #:A4439207
- Cordova Lakes Sub Ph I
- 6018 35th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1209 Sq Ft 0.23 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
807 Orlando Ave, Bradenton
“Rare, hard to find 4 Car Garage Home! Perfect to store your boat, pickup truck or small RV. There is a workshop area, with an additional rear garage door entry to store a boat or vehicle in the back of the home. There is also a carport attached to the private covered back patio. This home is located in the middle of Bradenton, close to everything! The home is in good condition with a huge master suite, includes a full bath, separate personal counter vanity space area and His/Her closets. Large kitchen with granite countertops, lots of cabinets, flat cooktop and double door fridge. Tile throughout main areas. A newly updated 1/2 bath between kitchen and garage. Large separate Laundry room (washer and dryer included) with cabinet storage. Large family room in back of home with slider windows and access to large backyard patio, completely fenced for privacy. There is a hot tub in the back patio (needs some repair- heating element). Property is usually easy to show with short notice, owner needing to downsize which is the only reason for the sale.”
- MLS® #A4440995
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingBath In Garage, Boat, Covered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, Oversized, Parking Pad, RV Carport, RV Garage, Under Building, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Level, Near Public Transit
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Sliding Doors, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address807 Orlando Ave
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionTangelo Park First Add
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Price per sq. ft.$151
- Avg. asking price$207,359
- Homes Available5
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market56
- MLS® #:A4444257
- Willow Glen Sec 1
- 2704 7th Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 4 BD 3 BA 2227 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
- MLS® #:A4434558
- Rosedale Manor Sub
- 1004 36th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 2 BA 1536 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Tangelo Park First Add
|Price Range:||$209,900 - $209,900|
Lakebridge South Ph B Condo
|Price Range:||$225,000 - $225,000|
Villages Of Lakeside South Ii
|Price Range:||$217,000 - $217,000|
Listing information courtesy of Better Homes And Gardens Real Estate Atchley Prope.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 1:00pm EDT.