- MLS® #:A4439978
- Braden Woods Sub Ph Vi
- 6322 99th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 3 BD 2 BA 2388 Sq Ft 0.56 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6803 46th Ter E, Bradenton
Welcome to Florida Lifestyle Living at"The Reserve at Crossing Creek" Poised on a Quiet Cul De Sac this Gorgeous 3 Bed(Possible 4)/3 Bath/2 Living Area, Tiled Roof Home w/Beautiful Pebbletec Salt Water Pool,Travertine Pool Deck & Fiber Optic Lighting is Overlooking a Lake & Greenbelt Providing the Ultimate in Privacy & Entertaining! Over 72K in Upgrades! From the Moment you Enter this Home you will Feel a Sense of Serenity & Openness w/Attention to Detail Drawing you to the Open Family Room & Kitchen w/Views of the Pool, Lake & Greenbelt.The Beautiful Chef’s Kitchen with 42” Solid Cherry Wood Cabinets, Stainless Steel Appliances & Granite Counter Tops for Your Entertaining & Dining Pleasure! Enjoy Family Meals Overlooking Lake, Pool & Greenbelt. Separate Dining Rm will Handle Large Gatherings. Retire to your Large & Relaxing Master Suite w/ Luxurious Bath, Large Soaking Tub, Separate Shower, Dual Vanities Granite Counters, 2 Large Walk In Closets & Private Commode Room. There are 2 Addtl Bedrooms & 2 Full Bathrooms with Addtl Large Den that could be Bedroom #4, Security System w/ Cameras, Tinted Windows Throughout, Oversized Garage w/ Sink & Cabinets. New Pool Salt Cell, Washer & Dryer 10 mo, Refrigerator 2 years. This Beautiful Property Delivers on Quality, Upscale Lifestyle & Location with “A” Rated Schools, No CDD’s, Low HOA Fees & Close to UTC Mall, Major Shopping, Restaurants, SRQ Airport, St Armands & Greatest Beaches in the World. Neighborhood Park with Pavillion & Bsktball Court-Dog Park Nearby.
- MLS® #A4440462
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,269
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Playground, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street, Tandem
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Greenbelt, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Tile, Child Safety Fence, Fiber Optic Lighting, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market7
- Address6803 46th Ter E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCrossing Creek Village Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$163
- Avg. asking price$354,500
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:U8048321
- Palma Sola Park
- 1203 De Narvaez Ave
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1788 Sq Ft 0.33 AC
- MLS® #:A4430501
- Willemsen Sub
- 124 31st St W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 4 BD 3 BA 1922 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Crossing Creek Village Ph I
Cottages Of Callista Village
|Price Range:||$319,900 - $319,900|
|Price Range:||$384,000 - $384,000|
Greenbrook Village Sp K Un 4 5
|Price Range:||$334,000 - $340,000|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 9:15am EDT.