- MLS® #:A4455518
- Glenn Lakes Ph 6
- 5154 55th Street Cir W
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 3 BD 4 BA 2904 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14749 2nd Avenue Cir Ne, Bradenton
This is a must see! Immaculate and updated pool home will check off all the boxes to make everyone happy. Pictures are great, but check out the interactive virtual tour and you will agree. The home has the open, great room layout with high ceilings, updated kitchen, updated sparkling heated pool and spa area with new pool surface, and pavers on the pool deck. The home has great curb appeal with a tile roof, large brick paver driveway, and mature landscaping. Entering through the double 8 foot door entry the welcoming great room opens to the pool area through high sliders. Convenient den, and 2 guest rooms with adjacent bathrooms will make your guest happy. The master bedroom has dual walk in closets, and a master bath with garden tub, dual vanities and separate shower. The kitchen has been updated with resurfaced white cabinetry, new granite counter tops, and a large pantry. Low HOA fee(600 year) and NO CDD fees. Excellent schools, Close to I-75, golf courses, restaurants, shopping, UTC and Ellenton Mall, St.Pete and Tampa. Make sure to check out the MATTERPORT VIRTUAL TOUR, and VIDEO for the home by clicking on the virtual tour link.
- MLS® #A4440427
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,499
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Playground
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Greenbelt
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market3
- Address14749 2nd Avenue Cir Ne
- SubdivisionCountry Meadows Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$159
- Avg. asking price$454,750
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:T3205388
- Golf Course Estates
- 1005 50th Street Ct W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 4 BD 3 BA 2740 Sq Ft 0.35 AC
- MLS® #:A4449041
- River Club South Subphase Ii
- 9944 Royal Lytham Ave
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 3 BD 2 BA 1967 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Country Meadows Ph I
Mallory Park At Lakewood Ranch
|Price Range:||$296,380 - $560,479|
Heritage Harbour Subphase J Unit 2
|Price Range:||$379,850 - $460,000|
Greyhawk Landing West Phase V a
|Price Range:||$470,000 - $470,000|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential R..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 23rd, 2020 at 2:16pm EST.