- MLS® #:A4450579
- Barrington Ridge Ph 1b
- 4202 61st Pl E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 5 BD 4 BA 3100 Sq Ft 0.23 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6322 99th St E, Bradenton
Endless possibilities! Town and country come together in Braden Woods.Private community nestled among Majestic Oaks and mature landscape. Bring all your toys and securly enclose behind the newer wood fencing. Extra large drive thru gates allow for RV/Boat Parking on the concrete pads and pack asphalt on both sides of the house. North side complete with R/V electrical hookup. Settled on a 1/2+ acre homesite this split plan 3 bedroom 2 bath home has ample room for the entire family. The open living room with cathedral ceilings features a cozy floor to ceiling wood-burning fireplace and adjacent to the dining room. Kitchen has a breakfast bar a dining nook and lots of counter space for easy meal prep. Off of the kitchen you can relax after meals in the private family room also with cathedral ceilings. Additionally, an enormous bonus room (15’ x 25’) has many potential uses. You’ll also have the convenience of an inside laundry room. The oversized Master suite has soaring ceilings a large walk-in closet and opens to the pool. Master bath with dual sinks, soaker tub, separate shower and water closet is large and well appointed. Five exterior doors lead to the spacious covered Lanai. The newly screened, pool area offers a Hot tub connection and views of the expansive backyard This home is located near I-75, restaurants, great schools, hospitals, shopping, international airports, Lakewood Ranch, University Town Center and world famous beaches just a short drive away. NEW ROOF!
- MLS® #A4439978
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,388
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- ParkingBoat, Covered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Pool Sweep
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market163
- Address6322 99th St E
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionBraden Woods Sub Ph Vi
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Price per sq. ft.$175
- Avg. asking price$384,500
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4443438
- Ridge At Crossing Creek Phase Ii
- 7557 Ridgelake Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 4 BD 3 BA 2233 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
- MLS® #:R4901639
- Riverside Preserve
- 1015 Whimbrel Run
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2581 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Braden Woods Sub Ph Vi
Central Park Subph B 2a B 2c
|Price Range:||$319,900 - $457,400|
|Price Range:||$379,000 - $524,900|
|Price Range:||$359,000 - $440,000|
Listing information courtesy of Realty Executives Solutions.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 9th, 2019 at 6:30pm EST.