- MLS® #:A4432120
- 5520 16th Ave E
- Palmetto, FL 34221
- 3 BD 3 BA 2412 Sq Ft 8.40 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4403 24th Ave E, Palmetto
5+ Acre Estate, Gated, fenced and cross fenced, this stunning and unique 6 bedroom home is nestled in beautiful shady oak trees and a tranquil pond. Quite and private, truly a park like setting. Spacious eat-in kitchen with work desk, sitting/family room and large walk in pantry. Main floor has 10' ceilings. Formal dining with fireplace. Den or mother in law with full bath and closet space. Living room with fireplace opens to large covered lanai and pool. Breezeway side entry through large mud room and pool bath. Pool has newly finished pebble tech and pavers. Upstairs has 6 bedrooms. Each bedroom has it's own sink and built in custom closet shelving. Solid Oak floors throughout the entire home. Master Bedroom has large bath with shower and soaking tub. Sundeck or star gazing patio has just been completed from the master suite. 3 stall pole barn in the back of property and a 24 x52 work shop with potting shed and storage - 2 car carport. 3 car garage with generator hookup is attached by breezeway. This home is located across from a 35 acre bird sanctuary! Lots of options. Located close to shopping, dinning, Bradenton, St.Pete, Sarasota and Tampa.
- MLS® #A4439972
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,850
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Pasture / Agricultural, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- Address4403 24th Ave E
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34221
- Price per sq. ft.$202
- Avg. asking price$697,540
- Homes Available103
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Other Room
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market56
Neighborhoods Similar to Acreage
Terra Ciea Liles Stanton Sub
|Price Range:||$700,000 - $700,000|
Terra Ceia Lake Sub
|Price Range:||$725,000 - $725,000|
|Price Range:||$639,900 - $639,900|
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 10:30am EDT.