- MLS® #:A4442135
- Fairway Trace At Peridia Ii 4
- 4211 Caddie Dr E #202
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 2 BA 1193 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1400 1st Ave W #204, Bradenton
Spectacular views of the Manatee River is what you are greeted with when you open the door to this 2nd floor condo - you'll be the envy of your family and friends! You'll love cooking in the updated kitchen with granite counters, a large island complete with a breakfast bar. Do you like soft close drawers? You'll find those here as well. The great room floor plan is perfect for entertaining so you never miss out on the action. Step out through the sliding glass doors to your balcony to take in the morning or evening air and views. The master bedroom is located at the back of the unit and includes a door out to the balcony, a walk in closet and and an ensuite with a tub/shower combination. The guest bedroom is located at the front of the unit and also has a walk in closet. The guest bath has a tub/shower combination and located right outside the guest bedroom for a suite like experience. You'll be proud to welcome your guests through the beautifully appointed lobby. When you can tear yourself away from the wonderful views, this community is conveniently located to the heart of downtown Bradenton with all the restaurants, shopping, library and Bishop Planetarium. This is an annual lease and the unit is unfurnished. The community is also a 55 or better building. Schedule a showing today and don't miss out!
- MLS® #A4439971
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,280
- Year Built1972
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Elevators, Lobby Key Required, Vehicle Restrictions, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn County, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Address1400 1st Ave W #204
- SubdivisionRiverview The
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Price per sq. ft.$1
- Avg. asking price$1,600
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Mid-rise
- Days on Market50
- MLS® #:A4433930
- Mangrove Walk On Harbour Isle Ph 5 A Ph
- 348 Sapphire Lake Dr #202
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 3 BA 2789 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
- MLS® #:A4437907
- The Lagoon I At Tidewater Preserve Ph Ii
- 1025 Riverscape St
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 2332 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Riverview The
Wildewood Spgs Iib Condomini
|Price Range:||$1,500 - $1,500|
Oakhurst Community Association
|Price Range:||$1,685 - $1,685|
Fairfield Acres Unit Two
|Price Range:||$1,645 - $1,645|
Listing information courtesy of Xena Vallone Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 12:15am EDT.