- MLS® #:T3171952
- Southwood Village First Add
- 5724 24th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 3 BD 2 BA 1558 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2102 23rd Ave W, Bradenton
WEST END WINNER! Hurry this absolutely adorable completely renovated home will not last long! Owner took much pride with the updates and paid a lot of attention to detail. This charming 2 br/2 bath home with Bonus/Florida sun room features a 1 car detached garage with a breezeway connecting to the house. It also has a carport with an attached storage room. Garage has plenty of room for a car and a workshop area or room for extra storage. Fabulous updates include: all new raised panel, slow close cabinets, new bath vanities, decorative tiled showers, granite counters, Samsung stainless appliances, freshly painted, all new light fixtures, ceiling fans, doors, trim work, window blinds. Home has a new updated electrical panel, brand new A/C, new windows, new plumbing and newer hot water heater. Roof was replaced in 2012. Home colors and decorative features, including a barn door, are all the latest craze. Home is move in ready! Situated on a large corner lot with spacious side and back yard. Lot is partially fenced on one side. No deed restrictions so bring your boat or RV too! Great west Bradenton location. Convenient to downtown, restaurants, shopping, hospitals, and a short drive to world famous white sand beaches of the West Coast! This home will not disappoint!
- MLS® #A4439902
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,056
- Year Built1962
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Driveway
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofMembrane, Shingle, Built-Up
- Days on Market54
- Address2102 23rd Ave W
- SubdivisionBelmont Park Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Price per sq. ft.$208
- Avg. asking price$220,000
- Homes Available1
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryRobert H. Prine Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighSoutheast High
- MLS® #:A4440526
- Villages Of Lakeside South Iii
- 3945 37th Street Ct W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 2 BA 1175 Sq Ft 0.11 AC
- MLS® #:A4425694
- Peridia Unit 4
- 4118 Murfield Dr E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1820 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Belmont Park Sub
|Price Range:||$234,900 - $234,900|
C R Cole Sub
|Price Range:||$229,000 - $229,000|
Country Club Ht
|Price Range:||$217,900 - $217,900|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 12:30am EDT.