- MLS® #:A4442223
- Fairview Park Ctd
- 1111 17th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 4 BD 3 BA 2088 Sq Ft 0.11 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4705 30th St W, Bradenton
GREAT VALUE! Move in ready home on large corner lot, over a quarter acre! Room for pool. Bright & airy with good floor plan - 3 BR/2 BA block home with double garage. Master bedroom has sliding doors to porch and walk in closet. Master bath has spacious shower. Built in 2006. Laundry room & covered back porch. Brand new carpeting & interior paint, new fridge, range & range hood. Extra fridge in garage. Cathedral ceilings in living area. Central water & sewers. Close to State College of Florida and shopping. Easy to show. NO HOA fees & NO DEED RESTRICTIONS. Bring your boat or RV!
- MLS® #A4439841
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,422
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Fire Hydrant, Public
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market38
- Address4705 30th St W
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionC R Cole Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Price per sq. ft.$161
- Avg. asking price$229,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryMoody Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
- MLS® #:N6105685
- Creekwood Ph One Sp I Un B-1
- 5028 72nd St E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1575 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
- MLS® #:A4437860
- Bayshore Gardens Sec 3
- 2403 Georgetown Rd
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 3 BD 1 BA 1224 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to C R Cole Sub
Windsor Park First Unit
|Price Range:||$190,000 - $232,900|
Aloise Park Sub
|Price Range:||$239,900 - $239,900|
Bayshore Gardens Sec 12
|Price Range:||$249,111 - $249,111|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 7:15pm EDT.