- MLS® #:T3147972
- Del Tierra
- 14995 Flowing Gold Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 5 BD 3 BA 2601 Sq Ft 0.13 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8015 Haven Harbour Way, Bradenton
Newly updated inside and out! Gorgeous 2 BR plus Den home with an open floor and lake views! New AC and air handler! Beautifully updated with new laminate wood floors, fresh paint inside and out, and new appliances. Kitchen with breakfast bar, pantry & breakfast nook. The bright open floor plan allows you to enjoy the views and light throughout the home. Family room is the perfect spot to relax while enjoying the lake and preserve views. Master bedroom is tucked away in the back of the home with views of the lake as well. Cabinetry in Den/Office is not attached thus can easily be removed for flexibility in using this space.This home is perfect for a seasonal getaway or full time residency. Enjoy all the amenities in gated Stoneybrook (Heritage Harbour) Golf Community with 18 hole golf course with no mandatory fees, restaurant, heated pool & spa, fitness ctr., tennis, pickleball, volleyball, basketball, dog parks, picnic areas, and more! Stoneybrook Golf Course is now Heritage Harbour Golf and Eatery with new owners and spectacular improvements! Close to fabulous beaches! Welcome Home!
- MLS® #A4439819
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,947
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Basketball Court, Tennis Court(s), Pool, Playground, Park, Clubhouse, Sidewalk, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Golf Carts OK, Golf, Gated Community, Fitness, Tennis Courts, Golf Community
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market28
- Address8015 Haven Harbour Way
- SubdivisionStoneybrook At Heritage H Spa U1pb39/160
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$117
- Avg. asking price$270,723
- Homes Available13
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Open Floorplan, Tray Ceiling(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Disposal, Electric Water Heater
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4435713
- Del Tierra Ph I
- 15847 High Bell Pl
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 5 BD 3 BA 2868 Sq Ft 0.14 AC
- MLS® #:A4443044
- Glenn Lakes Ph 6
- 5610 52nd Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 3 BD 2 BA 2024 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Stoneybrook At Heritage H Spa U1pb39/160
Harrison Ranch Ph Ib
|Price Range:||$219,000 - $325,000|
|Price Range:||$254,000 - $281,075|
Forest Creek Ph Iib revised
|Price Range:||$247,000 - $247,000|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential R..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 3:30pm EDT.