- MLS® #:A4439323
- River Place
- 6817 74th Street Cir E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 2089 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2013 38th St W, Bradenton
This lovely home in West Bradenton features 4 Bedrooms and 2 Baths. Great floor plan and in immaculate condition. Large screened in Pool on an oversized back yard. Private and perfect setting for entertaining or large family. Hurricane Impact windows thru out. Fairly new garage doors are also Impact. Great location. Older subdivision name, but it is actually a part of Pine Lakes. Close to hospitals, shopping, Restaurants and the prettiest beaches in all of Florida. Please use As Is contract Far/Bar.
- MLS® #A4439768
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,032
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Address2013 38th St W
- SubdivisionHeritage West Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Price per sq. ft.$157
- Avg. asking price$319,900
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market52
- MLS® #:N6106388
- Wallingford, A Sub
- 3009 45th Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 3 BA 2131 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
- MLS® #:A4440152
- Del Tierra Ph Iii
- 330 Grand Vista Blvd
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2045 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Heritage West Sub
|Price Range:||$308,000 - $308,000|
|Price Range:||$300,000 - $300,000|
Perico Island Patio Homes Sec 1
|Price Range:||$319,000 - $349,000|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 6:00pm EDT.