- MLS® #:A4439481
- Magee Place
- 5619 25th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 3 BD 3 BA 2000 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2815 1st Ave W, Bradenton
Who wouldn’t want this BEAUTIFULLY renovated 1933 Bungalow located in Fogartyville, Bradenton’s River District? Owned and cared for by the same lovely couple since 1978. They have beautifully maintained the cypress wood inside and out, and have added custom touches EVERYWHERE, including a front porch for lounging, indoor laundry room with plenty of storage space, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and a bonus room. Check out the 3rd bedroom sleeping loft - perfect for weekend guests or a youngsters private getaway. As you walk through the home, you will find its original charm maintained with its hardwood floors and expansive windows everywhere allowing in loads of natural light. The large master suite includes a large deck that overlooks the slate and brick patio just below. The 340 square foot garage/workshop has electric and plumbing for future expansion or editions. The numerous windows and cross ventilation make this home quite comfortable 8 months of the year! This is a fantastic home, one you MUST SEE before it is off the market. Come and see for yourself!
- MLS® #A4439734
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,552
- Year Built1933
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Carport, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Gutters, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market51
- Address2815 1st Ave W
- SubdivisionRice Sub E C
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Price per sq. ft.$193
- Avg. asking price$299,900
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDryer, Exhaust Fan, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryBallard Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- MLS® #:A4436315
- Tailfeather Way At Tara
- 6430 Tailfeather Way
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 2 BA 1788 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
- MLS® #:A4439752
- Fairway Acres Unit One
- 5117 6th Avenue Dr W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 3 BA 1997 Sq Ft 0.31 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Rice Sub E C
Sugar Mill Lakes
|Price Range:||$290,000 - $290,000|
|Price Range:||$40,000 - $850,000|
|Price Range:||$275,000 - $275,000|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 10:00pm EDT.