- MLS® #:O5802703
- Tara Ph I, Unit 4
- 6614 7 Pines Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 3 BA 2113 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9114 16th Avenue Cir Nw, Bradenton
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION, SELLER WANTS THIS HOME SOLD! This charming and perfectly remodeled home has a terrific floor plan on a quiet cul-de-sac. Located in the very popular neighborhood, Fiddlers Green, residents can walk to Robinsons Preserve and the Botanical Gardens just off 17th Ave NW. This beautifully updated 3-bedroom 2-bath home comes with a sparkling blue pool, new pool cage and a deep 4” well for irrigation. The fabulous updates include: A BRAND-NEW ROOF WITH WARRANTY, NEW POOL CAGE, POOL FILTER AND POOL PUMP, NEW WINDOW SCREENS, NEW FLOORING IN EVERY ROOM (GORGEOUS WATERPROOF FLOORING IN MAIN AREAS, WOOD PLANK TILE IN BATHROOMS), NEW AC, NEW SHAKER STYLE CABINETS AND GRANITE COUNTERTOPS, NEW PAINT PLUS A BRAND-NEW HOT WATER HEATER! HOA fees are so reasonable too, only $31 a month. Fiddlers Green is a deed-restricted community featuring single-family homes on spacious estate sized lots. Anna Maria Island is only a few minutes away, along with Robinson's Preserve and the Botanical Gardens close enough to bike to. Be sure to click on the virtual tour link to view all the pictures and the aerials showing how close the beautiful sandy beaches are to this perfectly updated home.
- MLS® #A4439722
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,873
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions, Deed Restricted
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, FloodZone, Cul-de-sac, Corner Lot, Flood Zone, Corner Lot/Unit, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market69
- Address9114 16th Avenue Cir Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionFiddlers Green Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$161
- Avg. asking price$379,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighManatee High, Manatee
- MLS® #:A4445316
- Esplanade Ph Ii
- 5015 Serata Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 2 BD 2 BA 1684 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
- MLS® #:A4451760
- Country Creek Sub Ph Iii
- 207 147th St Ne
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 3 BA 2243 Sq Ft 0.61 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Fiddlers Green Sub
Beach View Of Manatee Ph Ii
|Price Range:||$345,000 - $345,000|
Le Chalet river District
|Price Range:||$395,000 - $395,000|
Mirabella At Village Green
|Price Range:||$348,800 - $468,800|
Listing information courtesy of Ronnie Dewitt And Associates.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 15th, 2019 at 6:45pm EST.