- MLS® #:A4440114
- Gould Place
- 2404 11th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 2 BD 2 BA 1227 Sq Ft 0.36 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5203 38th Ave W, Bradenton
Come take a look at this cozy ranch home. The partially updated kitchen with accent backsplash features a breakfast bar and new appliances. The spacious great room is perfect for family time and game night. The split bedroom floor plan offers the adults privacy on one side and kids on the other. The bedrooms are larger than normal and is one of the best selling features of this home along with the brand new energy efficient windows that were installed on 7/2/2019 . You will enjoy the large Florida room for those relaxing evenings. Another nice feature is the 1-car garage to store your small boat or any extras. With a 10 year roof and 2 year HVAC no stress for those large expenses. Lots of possibilities with the very affordable home near the ballpark and walking distance to GT Bray park. Excellent location just minutes from schools, downtown Bradenton, restaurants, shopping, golf, Ana Maria Island, and Manatee beaches. HOME WARRANTY INCLUDED!!! Schedule your showing today.
- MLS® #A4439647
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,394
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesPark, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Window Treatments
- Address5203 38th Ave W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionCape Vista First Unit
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$101
- Avg. asking price$149,383
- Homes Available6
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market45
- MLS® #:A4441162
- Sterling Lake
- 303 63rd Dr E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1833 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
- MLS® #:A4438906
- Lighthouse Cove At Heritage H U2pb43/113
- 7124 Montauk Point Xing
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 3 BA 1750 Sq Ft 0.12 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Cape Vista First Unit
Paradise Bay Estates Co op Or1446 7204
|Price Range:||$99,900 - $179,950|
Five Lakes Condo 1 1c
|Price Range:||$159,500 - $159,500|
Jernigan Sub W C
|Price Range:||$155,000 - $155,000|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Select.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 5:45pm EDT.