- MLS® #:A4447882
- Tidewater Preserve
- 931 Riverscape St
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 3 BA 2456 Sq Ft 0.26 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12055 Aster Ave, Bradenton
Welcome home to this beautifully updated, spacious property on a stunning and private lake-view lot! Boasting 4-5 bedrooms, 4 full baths and just over 3100sf of living space, you’ll have room for everyone. It will be tempting to spend most of your time enjoying the Florida weather on the screened lanai with the large, heated Pebble-Tec pool and spa; the summer kitchen unit with gas grill and burner; and the spectacular lake and preserve views. The indoor living space is just as inviting with new wood-plank porcelain tile through most of the main floor; updated designer fans and fixtures; upgraded 5.25” baseboards; and a new suite of KitchenAid stainless appliances, including the high end 5-door French fridge and a gas range with double oven! You’ll find a versatile, split floor plan offering the Owners’ Suite, two bedrooms and three bathrooms on the main floor with another bedroom, full bath, and bonus room or fifth bedroom upstairs. Other notable features include a central vacuum, new HVAC’s, wiring for surround sound both in and out, electric fireplace, newer Maytag commercial-grade washer and dryer, and new garage door and roller assembly. Further, sellers are offering a 1-year Home Buyer Warranty with sale. Be sure to ask for the full features list and view the 360-degree interactive virtual tour! GreyHawk Landing is a gated community with two resort-style pools, lighted tennis and basketball courts, bass-stocked lakes, fishing pier, miles of nature trails and fun for all ages.
- MLS® #A4439636
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,113
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk, Basketball Court, Vehicle Restrictions, Tennis Court(s), Spa/Hot Tub, Recreation Facilities, Pool, Park, Optional Additional Fees, Fitness Center, Fence Restrictions, Clubhouse, Fitness, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Fishing, Tennis Courts, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Recreation Building, Fishing Pier
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View, Pool View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure, Child Safety Fence, Heated
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Outdoor Grill, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market7
- Address12055 Aster Ave
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing Ph 3
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$128
- Avg. asking price$375,161
- Homes Available23
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Central Vaccum, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Convection Oven, Gas Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Electric, Free Standing
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleDr Mona Jain Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High, Lakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4456580
- River Club South Subphase I
- 7125 Dornough Ln
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 3 BD 2 BA 2104 Sq Ft 0.32 AC
- MLS® #:A4456941
- Elwood Park Ctd
- 3112 42nd St E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 1701 Sq Ft 3.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Greyhawk Landing Ph 3
Twin Rivers Ph Vb
|Price Range:||$346,990 - $434,990|
|Price Range:||$380,000 - $380,000|
|Price Range:||$275,555 - $499,555|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Select.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 29th, 2020 at 12:59am EST.