- MLS® #:D6109626
- 75 47th St Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 2047 Sq Ft 0.32 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4939 Clubview Ct E, Bradenton
ANNUAL UNFURNISHED HOME Welcome to Peridia Golf and Country Club! This spacious home has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms in a open floor plan with vaulted ceilings and beautiful, warm, wooden floors. The kitchen is very large, boasting solid wooden cabinetry, topped with gleaming granite countertops, a large island, and space for table and chairs by sliding glass door. The bathrooms have both been updated VERY nicely. The living/dining room is huge, has a space for your bar, and spills into the Florida room, with golf course views. This Bradenton Country Club is conveniently located off state route 70, close to I-75, shopping, dining, the beach and downtown Sarasota. The community has a challenging golf course, full service restaurant and bar, pool with tiki bar, and tennis courts. You deserve this home and this life style-call today. This home is currently on the market for sale but will be taken off market with lease.
- MLS® #A4439384
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,631
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesPool, Golf Course, Tennis Court(s), Golf, Golf Carts OK, Tennis Courts, Golf Community
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Sidewalk, On Golf Course, Golf Course Frontage, Golf Course View
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market23
- Address4939 Clubview Ct E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionPeridia Unit Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$119
- Avg. asking price$168,617
- Homes Available3
- InteriorPorcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesThermostat, Window Treatments, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4452926
- Del Tierra Ph I
- 15518 Trinity Fall Way
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2552 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
- MLS® #:A4436522
- West Glenn Sub Ph Ii
- 5118 40th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 3 BD 2 BA 1434 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Peridia Unit Ii
Golf Pointe At Palm aire Countr
|Price Range:||$3,300 - $3,300|
Willowbrook A Condo Ph 3 Or2207 3383
|Price Range:||$1,600 - $1,600|
Rosedale 8 Westbury Lakes
|Price Range:||$2,000 - $2,300|
Listing information courtesy of Rent Sarasota.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 12th, 2019 at 11:46pm EST.