- MLS® #:A4445307
- Magnolia Manor
- 6116 18th Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 5 BD 6 BA 5769 Sq Ft 10.67 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
544 Fore Dr, Bradenton
This custom-built home is a jewel behind the gates of Harbour Walk at The Inlets. Enjoy the boating life with your boat(s) docked right in your backyard on the deep saltwater canal with direct access to open water. This three-year-old home boasts a modern, light, bright and open kitchen with a gorgeous oversized island and plenty of storage. The master bedroom is located on the first floor along with a dedicated office and bonus room. The second floor features an additional bonus room equipped with a drink refrigerator, sink and dishwasher – perfect for guests. Three spacious bedrooms and two full bathrooms adorn the second floor. Enjoy beautiful, colorful sunsets over the glistening water from the second floor balcony. The expansive outdoor living space features a covered seating area, outdoor kitchen, outdoor shower, an enormous pool with a sun shelf and spa, and a full-sized shuffleboard. Bring all of your friends and relatives to this sunny destination home that has plenty of room both inside and out for all of your entertainment needs. The expansive composite dock has a 16k boat lift and a step-down level for a smaller vessel, wave runners, kayaks, etc. There is also a floating lift for a smaller boat. Easily park two boats right in your own backyard! The direct access will get you to the Bay or Gulf of Mexico in minutes with restaurants and gas stops along the way. Fast, easy access to I-75 from this gated boating community makes all the conveniences of shopping and restaurants easily accessible.
- MLS® #A4439376
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,843
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated, Playground, Security, Tennis Court(s), Tennis Courts, Gated Community
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Driveway, Portico
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Sidewalk, In City Limits, Cul-de-sac, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Saltwater, Canal-salt
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Solar Cover
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades
- Days on Market94
- Address544 Fore Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionHarbour Walk At The Inlets
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$233
- Avg. asking price$891,790
- Homes Available5
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo, Two Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4451842
- Panther Ridge
- 19706 E 79th Ave
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 4 BD 4 BA 4473 Sq Ft 5.01 AC
- MLS® #:A4431833
- 2710 57th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 4 BD 4 BA 2522 Sq Ft 8.35 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Harbour Walk At The Inlets
Waterlefe Golf River Club Un10
|Price Range:||$779,950 - $849,000|
Cypress Creek Estates Subdivisi
|Price Range:||$639,000 - $1,050,000|
Cypress Creek Estates
|Price Range:||$725,000 - $899,000|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 28th, 2020 at 8:15pm EST.