- MLS® #:A4443643
- Rosedale Manor Sub
- 915 39th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 2 BA 1285 Sq Ft 0.14 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6018 35th Ave W, Bradenton
Here is an opportunity to get a beautiful home on a gorgeous corner lot in one of Bradenton's most sought after neighborhoods. This unique home offers a large corner lot with a newly built privacy fence around a luxurious in ground pool under mature swaying palms. The massive patio is party perfect. Clean as a whistle and newly painted with calming colors to go with any decor. Minutes from the sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico and close to some of Florida's finest restaurants, shopping and a short walk to GT Bray Park. This home features a new air conditioner unit installed 2016. Newly painted exterior in 2016. New windows in 2008, an underground irrigation system with a well to keep a lush Florida look. Nestled in the quiet Cordova Lakes Subdivision that features underground wiring throughout the whole community, no hanging wires from unsightly poles. Close to numerous golf courses and minutes from downtown Bradenton with its many year around festivals, not to mention fine dining and water front parks. All this at a very affordable price with a year home warranty.
- MLS® #A4439207
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,209
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available, Electricity Available, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Driveway
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Sidewalk, Near Public Transit, In City Limits, Corner Lot, Corner Lot/Unit
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Rain Gutters, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments, Rods
- Days on Market67
- ZoningPDP R1B
- Address6018 35th Ave W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionCordova Lakes Sub Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$169
- Avg. asking price$205,750
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Carpet, Other, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Washer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighManatee High, Manatee
- MLS® #:A4451505
- Villages Of Glen Creek Ph 1a
- 2221 Tally Breeze Way
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 4 BD 2 BA 1751 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
- MLS® #:A4457408
- River Isles Units 3c & 3d
- 1321 Bottlebrush Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 2 BD 2 BA 1292 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Cordova Lakes Sub Ph I
The Arbors At Pinebrook Ph I
|Price Range:||$193,900 - $193,900|
|Price Range:||$199,900 - $199,900|
Country Club Acres Unit 3
|Price Range:||$189,000 - $189,000|
Listing information courtesy of Exit Sunset Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 27th, 2020 at 9:15am EST.