- MLS® #:A4444257
- Willow Glen Sec 1
- 2704 7th Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 4 BD 3 BA 2227 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6018 35th Ave W, Bradenton
Here is an opportunity to get a beautiful home on a gorgeous corner lot in one of Bradenton's most sought after neighborhoods. This unique home offers a large corner lot with a newly built privacy fence around a luxurious in ground pool under mature swaying palms. The massive patio is party perfect. Clean as a whistle and newly painted with calming colors to go with any decor. Minutes from the sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico and close to some of Florida's finest restaurants, shopping and a short walk to GT Bray Park. This home features a new air conditioner unit installed 2016. Newly painted exterior in 2016. New windows in 2008, an underground irrigation system with a well to keep a lush Florida look. Nestled in the quiet Cordova Lakes Subdivision that features underground wiring throughout the whole community, no hanging wires from unsightly poles. Close to numerous golf courses and minutes from downtown Bradenton with its many year around festivals, not to mention fine dining and water front parks. All this at a very affordable price with a year home warranty.
- MLS® #A4439207
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,209
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market67
- ZoningPDP R1B
- Address6018 35th Ave W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionCordova Lakes Sub Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$170
- Avg. asking price$208,467
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Other, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- MLS® #:A4437703
- Seminole Heights
- 1805 W 16th Avenue Dr W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 2 BA 1838 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
- MLS® #:O5770884
- Elmco Heights Sec 2
- 6018 8th Avenue Dr W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 3 BA 2127 Sq Ft 0.26 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Cordova Lakes Sub Ph I
Palma Sola Trace Condo Or2185 736
|Price Range:||$217,000 - $237,000|
|Price Range:||$225,000 - $225,000|
Shoreline Tcs Iv At Perico 1
|Price Range:||$229,000 - $229,000|
Listing information courtesy of Exit Sunset Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 10:30am EDT.