- MLS® #:A4443232
- Sunset Estates Sub
- 1208 84th Street Ct Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1886 Sq Ft 0.23 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7554 Camden Harbour Dr, Bradenton
Located in the HIGHLY desired Heritage Harbour, this lakefront house boasts a beautiful and convenient design. Walk outside your 12ft sliding door from your living room into your lanai to see a beautiful water view and one, out of two, of the spectacular golf courses in the community. This breath taking home has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, with a den/office and is over 2,300sqft. The solar panels located on the roof are incredibly helpful at reducing electricity usage. This stunning house also features gas appliances, an oversized 3-car garage, a massive great room with an incredible open floor plan, a master bedroom/bathroom fit for a king, a 2017 A/C and much more!
- MLS® #A4439105
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,345
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address7554 Camden Harbour Dr
- SubdivisionStoneybrook At Heritage H Spa U1pb39/160
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$109
- Avg. asking price$258,691
- Homes Available11
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas, Propane, Solar
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market130
- MLS® #:A4443886
- Riverdale Rev
- 4427 3rd Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 1424 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
- MLS® #:A4445308
- Bayshore Gardens Sec 4 Repla
- 6728 26th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 3 BD 2 BA 1740 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Stoneybrook At Heritage H Spa U1pb39/160
|Price Range:||$191,998 - $414,500|
Covered Bridge Estates Ph 3a
|Price Range:||$260,000 - $260,000|
Gates Creek Unit 1
|Price Range:||$245,000 - $245,000|
Listing information courtesy of Kingston Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 11:00am EDT.