- MLS® #:A4212475
- River Wilderness Ph Iii Subphase H-i
- 11513 Harbourside Ln
- Parrish, FL 34219
- 3 BD 4 BA 3341 Sq Ft 0.42 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11728 Rive Isle Run, Parrish
From the moment you enter the gates of River Wilderness, an upscale waterfront community, the serenity will take you far from the hustle and bustle of city life - enjoy all the perks of a Florida waterfront living lifestyle. Through the main double doors, you’ll be greeted with natural light, a great room with a fantastic view of the water, 3 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, office/den, expansive laundry room, crown molding, tray ceilings, hardwood floors and an oversized kitchen with a beautiful eat-in space overlooking the lanai and canal. The kitchen is a chef’s dream, with stainless steel appliances, double oven, granite countertops, walk-in pantry, and most importantly, plenty of counter space. The beautiful Master suite has a garden tub, an oversized shower, and double custom walk-in closets. Foremost among those amenities is the deep-water canal with Tampa Bay just a short boat ride down the Manatee River. You’ll also have plenty of room for your water toys with the large dock and boat lift equipped with water and electric. For those lazy days when you want to stay home and relax, enjoy the large screened in pool and deck, bar area and built-in Wolf grill. Don’t wait another minute to make this your new home! It is perfect!
- MLS® #A4439074
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,168
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Cable, Clubhouse, Dock, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Water Access, Park, Playground, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Recreation Building, Security, Shuffleboard, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Wheelchair Access, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Public Boat Ramp, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Brackish
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Fiber Optic Lighting, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows, Rods, Shades, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market64
- Address11728 Rive Isle Run
- SubdivisionRiver Wilderness Ph Iii Sp E F&m
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34219
- Price per sq. ft.$339
- Avg. asking price$586,990
- Homes Available5
- InteriorCarpet, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Purifier, Water Softener, Whole House R.O. System
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleBuffalo Creek Middle
- HighPalmetto High
Neighborhoods Similar to River Wilderness Ph Iii Sp E F&m
Waterlefe Golf River Club Un7
|Price Range:||$589,000 - $589,000|
Mill Creek Ph Vii a
|Price Range:||$380,000 - $675,000|
Waterlefe Golf River Club Un9
|Price Range:||$575,000 - $575,000|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 7:15pm EDT.