- MLS® #:C7417793
- Stoneybrook At Heritage H Spc U2
- 8999 Stone Harbour Loop
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 4 BA 2909 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3632 Summerwind Cir, Bradenton
PALMA SOLA TRACE great community with feels like a resort with heated pool, big fitness center, playground beautiful clubhouse well maintained community maintenance free. 2 bed with den. Den could be a 3 rd bedroom it has built in cabinetry for office or storage. Wide open and bright floor plan extra large kitchen that looks into the breakfast area and living room. Many new updates, new lighting, new floors in bedrooms, new oversized stone driveway, new landscaping very large backyard! Big dogs allowed in this community! Features include tray ceiling in the master bedroom, huge walk-in closets, double vanity, steeples shower wide enough for a wheel chair. Den has built in office or could be a guest bedroom with French doors. Oversized screened porch overlooking the new lawn. Great for family and friends gatherings. Enjoy shopping within minutes of this home. Lots of resturants, BEAUTIFUL sidewalks, Anna Maria Island Just minutes away to kayaking, boating and biking. Come relax and enjoy this home no work needed.
- MLS® #A4438762
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,021
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Water Available
- FeaturesFitness, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewGarden View, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market65
- Address3632 Summerwind Cir
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionPalma Sola Trace
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$127
- Avg. asking price$300,123
- Homes Available13
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- MLS® #:A4440043
- Country Meadows Ph Ii
- 417 148th Ct Ne
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 2187 Sq Ft 0.50 AC
- MLS® #:U8051194
- Crossing Creek Village Ph Ii, Subph A, B
- 4866 68th Street Cir E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 5 BD 3 BA 2859 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Palma Sola Trace
Pine Lakes Sub
|Price Range:||$274,900 - $274,900|
|Price Range:||$285,000 - $285,000|
Upham Add Ctd
|Price Range:||$279,900 - $279,900|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 6:45pm EDT.