- MLS® #:A4440628
- Harbor Park
- 5513 3rd Avenue Plz W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1280 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4519 Captiva Ln, Bradenton
Short Sale. Short Sale. Subject to third Party approval . Excellent opportunity to build sweat equity. This conveniently situated home is easily accessible to Bradenton or Sarasota and only 50 minutes to Tampa Airport, 15 minutes to Sarasota airport, UTC Mall and over 60 restaurants within a 5 mile radius. Repairs are needed . Appliances are staying. AC replaced recently. Large fenced Yard, enclosed Lanai. formal living and dining set up. Large family room. Come see it but be prepare to work hard. A previous approval was received at this price.
- MLS® #A4438700
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,868
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public
- FeaturesClubhouse, Park, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Level, Park View
- PoolHeated, Indoor
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market2
- Short SaleYes
- Address4519 Captiva Ln
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionSabal Harbour Ph Ia Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$150
- Avg. asking price$262,950
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:T3189720
- Lake Forest Estates
- 5304 18th Avenue Dr W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1616 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
- MLS® #:U8053943
- Cleo Villas Add Unit 1
- 5815 2nd St W
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 2 BD 2 BA 1310 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Sabal Harbour Ph Ia Sub
Braden River Lakes Ph Iv
|Price Range:||$249,900 - $295,000|
Creekwood Ph Two Sp E Un B 6
|Price Range:||$264,900 - $264,900|
River Strand Heritage Harbour
|Price Range:||$179,000 - $356,000|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Select.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 6:45pm EDT.