- MLS® #:A4446305
- River Place
- 7131 67th Ter E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 2374 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6230 45th Ln E, Bradenton
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Welcome home to the beautiful Neal's Discover Floor Plan in the Gated Community of Mandalay. It's central location is just minutes from UTC Mall, SRQ Airport, numerous restaurants and easy access to I-75 and Hwy 301. Gourmet Kitchen includes a center island, breakfast bar, granite and SS Appliances. There is tile in the main living area of the home. The Master Bedroom is large enough for a King Size Bed, overlooks the lanai and has walk in closets. The Master Bath includes a separate tub/shower, double sinks, frameless glass shower enclosure, granite. The other 3 bedrooms are located on the other side of the home for added privacy. The bonus room/livingroom can be converted into an office/den area. The split bedroom plan and an extended patio, there is room for everyone in this beautiful home. The 3-car garage can hold whatever extras for your busy lifestyle brings. Stop by and take a look at this gorgeous property.
- MLS® #A4438684
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,382
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesGated, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Deed Restricted
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market74
- Address6230 45th Ln E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionMandalay Ph Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$159
- Avg. asking price$378,000
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne, One Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:O5802703
- Tara Ph I, Unit 4
- 6614 7 Pines Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 3 BA 2113 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
- MLS® #:T3193580
- Country Creek Sub Ph Iii
- 316 141st Ct Ne
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 3017 Sq Ft 0.65 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Mandalay Ph Ii
|Price Range:||$318,000 - $439,995|
|Price Range:||$374,900 - $374,900|
Crossing Creek Village Ph Ii Subph A B
|Price Range:||$329,800 - $374,000|
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 8:45pm EST.