- MLS® #:A4433175
- Concession Ph I
- 19428 Ganton Ave
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 4 BD 6 BA 7005 Sq Ft 0.80 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1016 99th St Nw, Bradenton
Magnificent! Stately yet contemporary, this Yoder constructed home is situated on a fenced 1.18 acre mini-estate that abuts Robinson Preserve with gorgeous sunset views! Natural light brightens the open floor plan which has travertine and wood flooring, high ceilings, multiple French doors, simple moldings, and crystal doorknobs throughout. Chef’s kitchen has oversized center island and desk with GE Monogram appliances, double ovens, gas range and hood with tumbled marble backsplash, pot filler, Bosch dishwasher and beverage refrigerator. Large eat-in space. Butler’s pantry has ice maker, granite counters plus storage pantry. Huge laundry room has center island. Living room has built-in shelving, dining room has gas fireplace and there are double offices. Vestibule leads to master retreat with spa-like bath with Toto toilet, vessel sinks, Grohe hardware and pebble floor shower. There is a service entrance with half bath. Upstairs has three bedrooms, playroom and two baths. Porch provides ample room for entertaining. Heated, saltwater pool has beach and spa. Enjoy the fire pit. MosquitoNix misters around pool, porch and back fence. Under building parking has double garages, four garage doors, but room for 6 vehicles, multiple storage or exercise spaces. Shaft for elevator. Two tankless hot water heaters. Two air conditioners new in 2018 the third is four years old. Constructed with reinforced concrete, and concrete block. No HOA.
- MLS® #A4438602
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,021
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Covered, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Open, Oversized, Split Garage, Under Building
- # of Garages5
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Greenbelt, In County, Level, Near Marina, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Park View, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Other, Pool Sweep, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Cement Siding, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shades, Window Treatments
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market125
- Address1016 99th St Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionRobinson Preserve
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$248
- Avg. asking price$1,495,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Attic Ventilator, Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Other Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
Neighborhoods Similar to Robinson Preserve
Cortez Add To Cortez Amd P
|Price Range:||$1,600,000 - $1,600,000|
|Price Range:||$1,499,900 - $1,690,000|
North Point Harbour Unit Two
|Price Range:||$1,598,878 - $1,598,878|
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 3:15pm EDT.