- MLS® #:A4439274
- Wisteria Park
- 8848 17th Avenue Cir Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 4 BD 3 BA 2800 Sq Ft 0.37 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
505 Sand Crane Ct, Bradenton
SELLER SAYS "LETS MAKE A DEAL"!!! Another epic day enjoying the Resort Style living Waterlefe provides is nearing its end, Dad played golf with his friends, Mom took a Zumba Class at the River Club Fitness Center and now Dinner is on the Grill in the Outdoor Kitchen......Following the gourmet meal you gather in the bonus room to watch your favorite movie with Friends and Family - Welcome to Waterlefe Lifestyle! This Hemingway model featuring the upstairs bonus room offers a plethora of space, split bedrooms, a dedicated office and one of the most incredible outdoor spaces in the community. Very private lot on a large pond that's loaded with bass and bluegill - fishing can't be this easy! New updates include HVAC, Water Heater, Salt Water pool filter, Washer/Dryer and more...Kitchen is highlighted by Zodiaq Quartz Counter tops! More than a neighborhood, Waterlefe residents have access to many options......centered around the resident owned River Club featuring a Restaurant, Bar, Fitness Center, Tiki Bar and Jr Olympic Pool - the heartbeat of the neighborhood! Imagine days with friends at daily fitness classes, card games, social functions, book clubs, artist guilds and more - your social calendar is full! Golf Club Membership and Marina Slips are optional. Phenomenal Cable TV, WiFi and Internet INCLUDED in HOA fees. Come see the view in person and you'll know why this will be your new Waterlefe Home - CDD included in taxes amount
- MLS® #A4438574
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,478
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Lobby Key Required, Optional Additional Fees, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Golf Cart Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Near Marina, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market163
- Address505 Sand Crane Ct
- SubdivisionWaterlefe Golf & River Club
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$184
- Avg. asking price$580,140
- Homes Available10
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighParrish Community High
- MLS® #:A4429672
- Flamingo Cay
- 10307 Kingfisher Rd W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 2051 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
- MLS® #:A4436811
- Greyhawk Landing Ph 3
- 12810 Magpie Pl
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 5 BD 4 BA 3665 Sq Ft 0.51 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Waterlefe Golf & River Club
Rosedale Add Ph I
|Price Range:||$349,990 - $899,900|
Twin Rivers Ph I
|Price Range:||$499,899 - $609,900|
|Price Range:||$615,000 - $615,000|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 3:30pm EDT.