- MLS® #:A4427148
- Waterlefe Golf & River Club Unit 1
- 608 Misty Pond Ct
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 2420 Sq Ft 0.26 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3001 7th Avenue Cir E, Bradenton
A MUST SEE! BRAND NEW CANAL FRONT HOME! Beautifully Designed 3 bedroom 2 bath canal home located on the Braden River. Come & Enjoy the florida lifestyle. The home provides an open spacious floor plan great for entertaining or great for family gatherings. The architecturally stimulating design allows for privacy in the bedrooms. The huge oversized 2 car tandem garage which allows for 3 cars and still gives you plenty of room for storage. The large 26x20 balcony overlooking the great room extends the room outside letting you the enjoy Florida's outdoor living and sparkling sunset overlooking the canal. The spacious master bedroom gives you plenty of space with its roomy walk in closet and private balcony allowing you to enjoy the crisp morning air or breezy starry nights.
- MLS® #A4438460
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,200
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, BB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Private, Sewer Available, Street Lights
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Dead-End, In City Limits, Corner Lot, Corner Lot/Unit, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Saltwater, Canal - Freshwater, Canal - Brackish, Canal-salt, Canal-Fresh
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame, Block, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesStorage, Balcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Outdoor Shower
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Address3001 7th Avenue Cir E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionBay Laurel Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Avg. asking price$79,000
- Homes Available1
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Freezer, Ice Maker
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market71
- MLS® #:R4901635
- Riverside Preserve
- 1010 Whimbrel Run
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2192 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
- MLS® #:A4436055
- Highland Ridge
- 3103 43rd Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 4 BD 2 BA 2295 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Bay Laurel Sub
Palm Cove Villas Condo Ph 1 2
|Price Range:||$59,900 - $95,000|
Oakwood Villas Sec C
|Price Range:||$72,000 - $97,500|
Golf Lakes Residents Co op Or 1204 1307
|Price Range:||$74,500 - $74,500|
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 7:45am EDT.