- MLS® #:A4418376
- Palmetto River Home
- 1715 4th St W
- Palmetto, FL 34221
- 4 BD 4 BA 3186 Sq Ft 0.37 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
111 12th Ave E, Palmetto
Every day is a vacation... enjoy the fishing and boating lifestyle at Riviera Dunes with direct access to the Manatee River, Tampa Bay and Gulf of Mexico. Spectacular sunrises and sunsets with a boat dock and lift in your own back yard. The oversized lanai with 2,000 sf of multilevel travertine deck allows you to experience the true Florida outdoors. A newly installed summer kitchen with natural gas grill, refrigerator, ice maker, fire pit, and pool with spa. Paved brick circular drive. Immediately upon entering the front door, one is caught by the breathtaking view across the open harbor. Spacious open kitchen and family room floor plan. Opening multiple sliders from both living and family rooms creates a vast entertainment space that has accommodated many large gatherings. Wood and tile floors throughout. Granite countertops and wood cabinetry in kitchen, bathrooms, wine bar and laundry. High ceilings with coffered details, custom trim and top of the line appliances. This is a must-see property! Super friendly gated neighborhood. Community Amenities Center includes fitness, tennis, heated pool, social area with kitchen, a walkway to Dockside Restaurant & incredible resident parties! Convenient to I-75 & 301, to Sarasota and St. Petersburg. Manatee School of the Arts is located right outside the gate & only 5 miles to St. Stephens Episcopal or IMG private schools. Manatee Memorial is 1 mile as is the new Detwiler’s Farm Market, a new area favorite.
- MLS® #A4438338
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,965
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleBungalow, Other
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Water Available
- FeaturesFitness, Pool, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Clubhouse, Maintenance, Marina, Wheelchair Access, Waterfront, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Fishing, Water Access, Fishing Pier, Maintenance Free
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Near Marina, FloodZone, Flood Insurance Required, Cul-de-sac, Flood Zone, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Pool Alarm, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sidewalk, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shutters, Window Treatments
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market35
- Address111 12th Ave E
- SubdivisionPeninsula At Riviera Dunes
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34221
- Avg. asking price$425,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorTile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Range Hood, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryJames Tillman Elementary
- MiddleLincoln Middle
- HighPalmetto High
- MLS® #:A4436277
- Island At Riviera Dunes
- 902 Riviera Dunes Way
- Palmetto, FL 34221
- 4 BD 4 BA 3881 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Peninsula At Riviera Dunes
Heritage Harbour Subphase J Unit 4a
|Price Range:||$438,000 - $438,000|
Colony Park Estates
|Price Range:||$349,900 - $425,000|
|Price Range:||$449,900 - $449,900|
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 10:30am EDT.