- MLS® #:T3185020
- Greenfield Plantation
- 527 Country Ln
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 1922 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6958 74th Street Cir E, Bradenton
If you're looking for a lakefront stylish house below $300K then you found it. The main area of the house consists of a formal dining area/entertainment area, a kitchen that includes your open island kitchen with wood cabinets, pull out drawers as well as the breakfast area. The Suite with its unbelievable sunset views and access to the covered lanai features a walk-in closet, a wall closet and a spacious bathroom with a garden tub and a walk-in shower. River Place gated community amenities include a Lakefront club house, a fitness center, a large heated pool, playground, hiking trails and a kayak launch. No CDD, not in a flood zone!
- MLS® #A4438324
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,942
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Buyer Approval Required, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market69
- Address6958 74th Street Cir E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Place
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$129
- Avg. asking price$325,261
- Homes Available14
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4426689
- Oak Trace A Sub
- 3415 40th Ter E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 4 BD 3 BA 2115 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
- MLS® #:A4442155
- Sarasota Heights
- 2720 12th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 4 BD 3 BA 3644 Sq Ft 0.50 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to River Place
Sylvan Woods Sub
|Price Range:||$297,500 - $297,500|
|Price Range:||$320,000 - $345,000|
Silverlake A Sub
|Price Range:||$287,500 - $354,900|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential R..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 6:45pm EDT.