- MLS® #:A4436256
- Wallingford, A Sub
- 4517 30th Ln E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1762 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5746 39th Street Cir E, Bradenton
Impeccably cared for home. Pride of ownership is evident throughout. Property needs for absolutely nothing. Home lives large, with spacious pool enclosure/lanai and lovely pool to handle those hot summer days. Hurricane resistant windows. Home sold unfurnished. Washer and Dryer do not convey ! Call today to schedule your private showing.
- MLS® #A4438311
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,704
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street, Open, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Greenbelt, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shades, Window Treatments
- Address5746 39th Street Cir E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionLionshead Sub Ph Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$160
- Avg. asking price$272,250
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Other, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market45
- MLS® #:A4436938
- Town & Country Estates Un 1
- 2716 26th Avenue Dr W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 4 BD 2 BA 2040 Sq Ft 0.28 AC
- MLS® #:A4440308
- Arbor Oaks Sub Ph 1
- 6803 Arbor Oaks Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 2 BD 2 BA 1696 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Lionshead Sub Ph Ii
|Price Range:||$269,000 - $306,900|
Soleil Ph 40
|Price Range:||$269,900 - $269,900|
|Price Range:||$265,000 - $329,000|
Listing information courtesy of Sarabay Suncoast Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 3:45pm EDT.