- MLS® #:A4453292
- Esplanade On The Bay Subdivisio
- 4814 63rd Dr W
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 4 BD 6 BA 3213 Sq Ft 0.38 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4007 Bayside Dr, Bradenton
Sunset Oasis…Spectacular views of Sarasota Bay. This 5 bedroom plus den custom pool home is ready for the entire family and entertaining! All furnishings included, just bring your toothbrush!. Lush landscaping, outdoor lighting over the mangroves are part of the ambiance. The air conditioners and dehumidifiers have all been recently replaced. Fresh paint and flooring too! So much of the home has been renovated-it’s like new! Built-ins throughout the home, luxurious master bedroom also has sitting area that also has views of the bay. Bahama shutters throughout, granite surround fireplace, hurricane shutters just to name of few of the wonderful features of this home. Mahogany cabinetry is featured throughout the distinctive office, laundry room (with dumb waiter) and kitchen. The eat-in kitchen is a dream… it is well appointed and has more amazing views! The exercise room is another feature that sets this home apart. Hop on the floating dock and grab the kayak (included) into the bay. Don’t forget the outdoor dog run. So, bring the pets and the toys. This superb location is convenient to Sarasota, beaches, restaurants, shopping, IMG and more!
- MLS® #A4437853
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,596
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Parking Pad, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBrackish Water
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Pool Sweep, Salt Water
- ExteriorConcrete, Stucco, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Address4007 Bayside Dr
- SubdivisionConquistador Bayside
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- Price per sq. ft.$195
- Avg. asking price$621,333
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Dry Bar, Dumbwaiter, Eating Space In Kitchen, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- FireplacesDecorative, Electric
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More Story
- Days on Market236
- MLS® #:A4449907
- Harbor Hills-sub
- 712 Hillcrest Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 4 BD 4 BA 4407 Sq Ft 0.29 AC
- MLS® #:A4201479
- Riverdale Rev
- 541 Fore Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 5 BD 4 BA 4296 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Conquistador Bayside
|Price Range:||$600,000 - $600,000|
Westchester Condo Apts Un 3
|Price Range:||$574,900 - $650,000|
Longboat Beach House
|Price Range:||$575,000 - $614,999|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 27th, 2020 at 11:30pm EST.