- MLS® #:A4408510
- Redfish Cove/terra-mana
- 4016 11th Street Ct W
- Palmetto, FL 34221
- 3 BD 4 BA 2762 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
810 Riviera Dunes Way, Palmetto
Welcome to the enchanting "Casa del Mar" where paradise awaits! Living the complete Florida lifestyle is what this custom home offers you and your guests. Picture your yacht, powerboat or sailboat floating peacefully tied to your own Floating Dock...located steps from your backyard. Enjoy various water sports of fishing, kayaking, jet skiing, paddle boarding, or taking a relaxing sunset cruise to many of the area's various restaurants. Envision taking your dinghy to dinner! What is thrilling about this gorgeous home is that you are able to view your pool, boat, the marina and harbor from practically every room in this breath-taking two-story home. I know you will spend much of your day reading or lounging poolside and hosting parties from your outdoor living room complete with a gas fireplace, grill, wet bar and a refrigerator stocked full of your favorite delicious beverages. This home has been meticulously maintained and enhanced with all the amenities today's buyers require. The private elevator will transport you from the garage up to the second floor featuring two ensuite retreats plus a bonus room or second office, with another full hallway bath. There is an additional ensuite on the main level which could also serve as another master or guest suite. Each bedroom offers you and your company direct outdoor access, and there is a direct access to a pool powder bath plus outdoor shower. Visit the retreat of your dreams and I know this will be your next home.
- MLS® #A4437766
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,407
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, NaturalGas Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Clubhouse, Dock, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Water Access, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCommon, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Open, Split Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Near Marina, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBrackish Water, Marina
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Gray Water System, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades
- RoofConcrete, Tile
- Days on Market45
- Address810 Riviera Dunes Way
- SubdivisionThe Island At Riviera Dunes
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34221
- Price per sq. ft.$340
- Avg. asking price$1,500,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Slate, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Other Room
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryJames Tillman Elementary
- MiddleLincoln Middle
- HighPalmetto High
Neighborhoods Similar to The Island At Riviera Dunes
Gamble Plantation Shores
|Price Range:||$1,635,000 - $1,635,000|
Redfish Cove terra mana
|Price Range:||$1,445,900 - $1,445,900|
|Price Range:||$274,900 - $4,200,000|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 10:30am EDT.