- MLS® #:A4450606
- Central Park, Sp B-2b
- 11898 Forest Park Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 2002 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7122 Marsh View Ter, Bradenton
LIVE LIKE YOU ARE ON VACATION 365 DAYS A YEAR! Like new 4 bedroom, 3 bath open floorplan home with extended lanai and water views located in the resort style, maintenance free community The Sanctuary at River Strand. This light and bright Trevi model, built by Lennar, features a great room with crown molding, diagonal laid tile throughout the main living area, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, and custom stacked stone backsplash and center island. The large master suite has “his “ and “her” walk in closets, a master bath with dual sinks, a garden tub and separate walk-in shower. Three additional bedrooms including an en-suite gives plenty of space for family or guests visiting. A brick paver driveway, tile roof, and decorative glass front door highlight the front exterior. Take in the tranquil view of the pond and wildlife from your spacious expanded screened lanai and pavered sun pad. River Strand offers luxury resort style living. QUARTERLY DUES INCLUDE SOCIAL MEMBERSHIP IN RIVER STRAND GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB, landscape maintenance, plus cable and internet. BRAND NEW A/C UNIT WITH UPGRADED ALUMINUM COILS! The amenities include two fitness centers, 9 heated swimming pools and resisitance pool, 9 lighted Har-Tru tennis courts with leagues, 8 lighted pickle ball courts, billiard room, tiki bar, restaurant, club house and a year-round social director. Close to I-75, shopping, restaurants, medical facilities and pristine gulf beaches. Furnishings can be purchased on separate bill of sale.
- MLS® #A4437742
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,006
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Vehicle Restrictions, Tennis Court(s), Security, Recreation Facilities, Pool, Maintenance, Golf Course, Gated, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Golf, Golf Carts OK, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Fitness, Deed Restrictions, Tennis Courts, Recreation Building, Maintenance Free, Deed Restricted, Golf Community
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Driveway, Golf Cart Parking, Guest
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Sidewalk, Near Golf Course, Conservation Area, Conservation, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesTrees/Landscaped, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shades
- Days on Market189
- Address7122 Marsh View Ter
- SubdivisionRiver Strand, Heritage Harbour
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$156
- Avg. asking price$252,500
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range Hood, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4447912
- Del Tierra Ph Iii
- 416 Tierra Verde Way
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2349 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
- MLS® #:A4434821
- Water Oak Unit Two
- 6610 63rd Ter E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 4 BD 3 BA 2584 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to River Strand, Heritage Harbour
Magnolia Manor River Sec
|Price Range:||$269,900 - $269,900|
Willow Walk Ph Ib
|Price Range:||$245,000 - $259,000|
Villages Of Thousand Oaks Ii
|Price Range:||$239,900 - $239,900|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 8th, 2019 at 4:45pm EST.