- MLS® #:A4449155
- Bay Lake Estates Sub Ph Ii
- 8603 54th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 3 BD 3 BA 2299 Sq Ft 0.32 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6956 74th Street Cir E, Bradenton
The spectacular Lakefront 3BR/2BA Home within the desirable gated community of River Place is finally available. Once you enter the open foyer you will be astonished with the gorgeousness of the large charming lake. The main area of the house consists of a formal dining area/entertainment area, a kitchen that includes your open island kitchen with wood cabinets, pull out drawers as well as the breakfast area. The Suite with its unbelievable sunset views and access to the covered lanai features a walk-in closet, a wall closet and a spacious bathroom with a garden tub and a walk-in shower. The house features so many remarkable updates including double pane windows, tray ceilings, crown moldings, plantation shutters, an upgraded AC System and a home water softener! River Place amenities include a Lakefront club house, a fitness center, a large heated pool, playground, hiking trails and a kayak launch. No CDD, not in a flood zone!
- MLS® #A4437668
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,089
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Private Boat Ramp, Recreation Building, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market74
- Address6956 74th Street Cir E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Place
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$160
- Avg. asking price$418,089
- Homes Available9
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4454260
- Old Grove At Greenfield Ph Ii
- 10519 Old Grove Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 1797 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
- MLS® #:A4457159
- Wallingford, A Sub
- 3214 45th Way E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 3 BA 2121 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to River Place
|Price Range:||$425,000 - $425,000|
Cascades Of Lakewood Ranch
|Price Range:||$389,700 - $439,700|
|Price Range:||$415,000 - $415,000|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential R..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2020 at 8:30pm EST.