- MLS® #:A4449314
- The Watch At Waterlefe Ph Ii
- 926 River Basin Ct #201c
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 1435 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
878 Audubon Dr #878, Bradenton
Stunning 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 2nd floor "Kingfisher" model with breathtaking views of lagoons teeming with wildlife. Watch the waterbirds frolic from your screened lanai. This unique condo has outstanding water views from almost every room. The kitchen has been updated with quartz counters, new wood cupboards and stainless steel appliances. AC 2015, The master bath shower has been totally redone. This lovely model has vaulted ceilings, split bedroom plan, newer hot water heater, a carport and much more. Lush landscaping surrounds this Resort style Community with a 24 hour guard at gate. There are 9 different neighborhoods here, each with its own heated pool and spa. There is also a JR. Olympic lap pool up at the clubhouse with meeting rooms, library, kitchen, fitness center and 4 lighted tennis courts. There is also a kayak/canoe launch and storage for 96. This community is conveniently located 2 miles to the pristine, sandy beaches of Anna Maria Island and across the street from Robinson Preserve. Come check this one out.
- MLS® #A4437323
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,278
- Year Built1988
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s), Patio/Porch Screened
- Address878 Audubon Dr #878
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionPerico Bay Club
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$211
- Avg. asking price$270,360
- Homes Available5
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market171
- MLS® #:T3157382
- Tidewater Preserve
- 1030 Tidewater Shores Loop #618
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 2 BD 2 BA 1301 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
- MLS® #:A4447471
- Tanglewood Patio Homes Ph Iii
- 2602 Nightingale Ln
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 2 BD 2 BA 1439 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Perico Bay Club
Tradewinds A Condo
|Price Range:||$225,900 - $250,000|
South Club Acres
|Price Range:||$279,900 - $279,900|
|Price Range:||$257,500 - $257,500|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 16th, 2019 at 10:45pm EST.