- MLS® #:A4449443
- 11539 Sweetgrass Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2529 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13501 Upper Manatee River Rd, Bradenton
Priced below recent appraisal! Updated and move in ready home! A peaceful and tranquil setting on almost 3/4 acre, 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, large pool, fully fenced yard with room to store your RV or boat(s). The home features an open floor plan with chef's kitchen that overlooks the great room and entertaining spaces. Wood cabinetry, granite countertops, and GE Monogram appliances complete the kitchen with bar seating and separate breakfast area overlooking the sparkling pool and enormous backyard! The master bedroom has a walk in closet and generous bathroom with huge walk in shower. The other bedrooms are split from the master for privacy and the fourth could be used as a den. Off the kitchen is a bonus room that could serve as a kitchen pantry and storage or would be suitable as an office space. Some of the recent updates include roof, a/c, PVC plumbing throughout, water heater, septic lift station & drain field. There are no deed restrictions and the fenced backyard is perfect for pets and/or play area for the family. Located in a very desirable and highly rated school district. No HOA or CDD fees, convenient to I-75, LWR, nearby shopping and dining.
- MLS® #A4437302
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,147
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Other, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewOversized Lot, Level, In County, Flood Insurance Required, Lot - Oversized, Garden View, Greenbelt View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Other, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market96
- Address13501 Upper Manatee River Rd
- SubdivisionNot Applicable
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$242
- Avg. asking price$835,229
- Homes Available21
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters
- AppliancesCooktop, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne, One Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High, Lakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4450996
- Greyhawk Landing West Ph I
- 633 Honeyflower Loop
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 3 BA 2184 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
- MLS® #:N6108202
- Crossing Creek Village Ph I
- 4424 67th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 2210 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Not Applicable
Esplanade Ph Iii
|Price Range:||$819,900 - $819,900|
|Price Range:||$544,000 - $995,000|
Cypress Creek Estates Subdivisi
|Price Range:||$649,000 - $1,050,000|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 13th, 2019 at 1:16am EST.