- MLS® #:A4450022
- Harbor Shores First Add Correct
- 6107 Riverview Blvd
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1468 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4894 68th Street Cir E, Bradenton
Absolutely IMMACULATE and move-in ready 3/2 PLUS a den in the desirable neighborhood of Crossing Creek Village. Why wait for new construction when this 2014-built home has the look, feel, and quality of a new build? Laid-out in a bright, open-floor plan, this wonderfully cared-for house contains a modern kitchen featuring a large chefs island, beautiful granite counter-tops, and lovely solid-wood cabinetry. A spacious master bedroom includes a massive walk-in closet and a bathroom equipped with separate shower and tub, and solid surface his-and-her sinks. Guest bedrooms are separate from the master, while a den (outfitted in wood-look vinyl flooring) is on the opposite side of the home, making for a great office or play area for kids. Other notable features include a covered and screened lanai looking out onto a private backyard (no neighbors out back!), a dedicated laundry room, and hurricane shutters for peace of mind. This home has been meticulously taken care of and truly move-in ready. Development has NO CDD fees. Located in great school districts and a community with a playground, and convenient to shopping and many restaurants, it is perfect for a young family, those with children, or anyone looking for a quiet community close to so much of what southwest Florida has to offer. Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #A4437294
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,901
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesPlayground, Deed Restrictions, Sidewalk, Deed Restricted
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Hurricane Shutters, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market63
- Address4894 68th Street Cir E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCrossing Creek Village Ph Ii, Subph A, B
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$145
- Avg. asking price$359,333
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDisposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne, One Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4431598
- West Bayou
- 1220 64th St Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 4 BD 3 BA 2446 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
- MLS® #:T3217332
- Water Oak Unit One
- 6301 68th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1602 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Crossing Creek Village Ph Ii, Subph A, B
Tara Ph Iii Subphase H
|Price Range:||$395,000 - $395,000|
Montserrat At Utc
|Price Range:||$369,900 - $369,900|
River Strand The Sanctuary
|Price Range:||$349,900 - $349,900|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Tropical Sands.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 21st, 2020 at 2:29am EST.