- MLS® #:A4444782
- San Remo Shores
- 4007 Royal Palm Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 2 BD 2 BA 1848 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
22405 Panther Loop, Bradenton
Short Sale. An attractively priced, custom-built John Cannon pool home with spectacular views on TWO acres and a beautiful tree-lined lake in a 100-acre preservation area (nearly double the land of most homes in the area). Large open kitchen, warm wood floors, french doors, garden tub, two-sided fireplace, large bonus room and enclosed pool with privacy.
- MLS® #A4437140
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,730
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Traditional
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesTennis Court(s), Deed Restrictions, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Driveway, Golf Cart Parking, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewZoned for Horses, Oversized Lot, Near Golf Course, Irregular Lot, In County, Greenbelt, Gentle Sloping, Zoning Permits Horses, Lot - Oversized, Lot - Irregular, Hilly, Greenbelt View, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Heated, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Address22405 Panther Loop
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionPanther Ridge
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Price per sq. ft.$230
- Avg. asking price$691,911
- Homes Available9
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Range Hood
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne, One Story
- Days on Market4
- Short SaleYes
- MLS® #:A4450558
- River Point Of Manatee
- 229 36th St Ne
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 1954 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
- MLS® #:A4448533
- Country Meadows Ph I
- 417 Country Meadows Way
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2547 Sq Ft 0.53 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Panther Ridge
|Price Range:||$749,900 - $749,900|
Country Club East At Lwr Subph Rr Aka Haddington
|Price Range:||$675,000 - $675,000|
Country Club East
|Price Range:||$349,999 - $1,075,000|
Listing information courtesy of Specialized Real Estate Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 3:46pm EST.