- MLS® #:T3192852
- Moss Creek
- 3902 Sunshine Pine Ave
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1814 Sq Ft 0.11 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11865 Forest Park Cir, Bradenton
Welcome home to Central Park in Lakewood Ranch. This immaculate home offers 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a den/office, a separate laundry room and a 2 car garage. Featuring new paint from top to bottom, new carpet in the bedrooms, a spacious, open concept, tray ceilings in the main living area and beautiful wood flooring throughout the house. The kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, gas appliances, a large breakfast bar and ample storage space. The large, screened lanai overlooks a private fenced yard with a water view and is perfect for outdoor dining or relaxing. Central Park offers residents the ultimate Florida lifestyle with a 10-acre community park with tennis courts, playground, splash park, dog park, top-rated schools. It is convenient to hospitals and is minutes away from Lakewood Ranch Main Street, UTC shopping/dining, and the best beaches. Schedule your showing today and get a taste of the lifestyle that Lakewood Ranch has to offer!
- MLS® #A4437013
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,932
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Hurricane Shutters, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market181
- Address11865 Forest Park Cir
- SubdivisionCentral Park, Sp B-2b
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- Price per sq. ft.$176
- Avg. asking price$346,500
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Gas Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4451157
- Bay Beach Sub Cont
- 4507 99th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 4 BD 2 BA 2090 Sq Ft 0.35 AC
- MLS® #:A4453177
- Greenfield Plantatio
- 759 Planters Manor Way
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 2016 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Central Park, Sp B-2b
|Price Range:||$289,990 - $347,450|
Creekwood Ph One Sp I Un A 4 b 4
|Price Range:||$365,000 - $365,000|
|Price Range:||$308,320 - $387,304|
Listing information courtesy of Dwell Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 15th, 2019 at 3:14am EST.