- MLS® #:A4438473
- Cambridge Village West Condomin
- 2608 67th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 2 BD 2 BA 1584 Sq Ft 22.36 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6431 Georgia Ave, Bradenton
FULLY UPDATED BAYSHORE GARDENS GEM! Fall in love with this fully renovated home in desirable Bayshore Gardens. This home is 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 car garage which provides plenty of room to spread out. UPGRADES GALORE. Upon entering, notice the porcelain tiles throughout the home for easy maintenance. The kitchen is all new with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. The updates to this home were EXTENSIVE and include new roof, new porcelain tile floors throughout, new kitchen, new bathrooms, new ac, new electrical panel, all new lights and fans, landscaping and much more. The backyard is private, large and fully fenced. Don’t miss out on this one, SCHEDULE YOUR SHOWING TODAY!
- MLS® #A4436585
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,539
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Sewer Connected, NaturalGas Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Dock, Park, Playground, Pool, Waterfront, Boat Slip, Private Boat Ramp, Community Boat Ramp
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorStucco, Cement Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofShingle, Other
- Days on Market88
- Address6431 Georgia Ave
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Gardens Sec 8
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Price per sq. ft.$175
- Avg. asking price$207,006
- Homes Available2
- InteriorPorcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator, Range Hood
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- HighBayshore High
- MLS® #:A4415028
- Park Place
- 5212 11th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1690 Sq Ft 0.14 AC
- MLS® #:A4440253
- Acreage & Unrec
- 1414 19th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 2 BA 1480 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Bayshore Gardens Sec 8
Mount Vernon Ph 2 Condominiu
|Price Range:||$207,500 - $207,500|
|Price Range:||$210,000 - $210,000|
Centre Lake Sub
|Price Range:||$209,000 - $210,000|
Listing information courtesy of Sarasota Premier Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 6:45pm EDT.