- MLS® #:A4450537
- Palm Court Condo
- 4810 61st Avenue Dr W
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 3 BD 2 BA 2036 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2349 Starwood Ct, Bradenton
Under Construction. Enjoy resort-style, maintenance-free living at Arbor Grande! This brand-new villa with a spacious, open floor plan is perfect for entertaining, yet split bedrooms offer plenty of privacy. Enter through a formal foyer to find a cozy den space, perfect for a home office or library. A spacious kitchen opens to a formal dining room and family room that seamlessly flow outdoors to a covered, screened lanai where a sparkling pond view awaits. Pamper yourself in the large master suite including two walk-in closets, dual sinks, and a large shower. An included tile roof and paver driveway add quality and curb appeal. Residents receive exclusive access to villa amenities including a heated pool and spa, pickleball court, and dog park PLUS all of Arbor Grande's club amenities including a clubhouse, Jr. Olympic size pool with lap lanes, fitness center, and bocce, tennis, & beach volleyball courts. Conveniently located near I-75 for quick access to beaches, Sarasota, and St. Petersburg. Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #A4436375
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,949
- Year Built2019
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Gated Community, Fitness, Deed Restrictions, Sidewalk, Deed Restricted
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market51
- Address2349 Starwood Ct
- SubdivisionArbor Grande
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- Price per sq. ft.$162
- Avg. asking price$364,939
- Homes Available5
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne, One Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High, Lakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:T3190475
- 6267 Cassia St
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 2 BA 1524 Sq Ft 0.10 AC
- MLS® #:A4449300
- 43 Waterside Lane I At Perico
- 837 Waterside Ln
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 2 BD 2 BA 1392 Sq Ft 0.11 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Arbor Grande
Mill Creek Ph Iii
|Price Range:||$384,000 - $384,000|
Tara Ph I Unit 2
|Price Range:||$329,000 - $329,000|
Lakewood Ranch Ccv Sp Hh
|Price Range:||$385,000 - $385,000|
Listing information courtesy of Exp Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 8th, 2019 at 3:45pm EST.