- MLS® #:A4434725
- 12106 Bald Cypress Cv
- Parrish, FL 34219
- 2 BD 2 BA 2017 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16104 30th Ct E, Parrish
Peacefully nestled in the desirable community of Twin Rivers in Parrish is this customized Medallion home. Built recently in 2017 with no expense spared. You’ll notice the extensive upgrades from the moment you drive down the cul-de-sac and view this amazing home on its .62 acre lot. Open the front door to find beautiful hardwood floors extend throughout the defined entry and into the great room with high, tray ceilings and sound system. The kitchen boasts upgraded wood cabinetry, upgraded granite countertops, gas oven and cooktop, and even a convenient wine and beverage cooler. The master suite has his and her's walk-in closets and a spacious bathroom with dual vanities, walk-in shower, and garden tub. With over 800 square feet of covered lanai, the outdoor space is built for entertaining. The brick paver space has multiple seating areas and a true BBQ lover’s outdoor kitchen including a Big Green Egg, grill, sink, fridge, and additional bar seating. The sparkling pool with water feature overlooks both the pond and two preserve areas where you can potentially see deer, foxes, and more. Enjoy the peace and quiet of Twin Rivers while still being close to Lakewood Ranch, or a short commute to St. Pete or Tampa.
- MLS® #A4436316
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,253
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Propane, Sewer Available, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDock, Park, Playground
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market153
- Address16104 30th Ct E
- SubdivisionTwin Rivers Ph Iv
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34219
- Price per sq. ft.$191
- Avg. asking price$582,500
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliams Elementary
- MiddleBuffalo Creek Middle
- MLS® #:N6105075
- River Wilderness Ph Iib
- 2370 Little Country Rd
- Parrish, FL 34219
- 4 BD 4 BA 4166 Sq Ft 0.95 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Twin Rivers Ph Iv
Serenity Creek Sub
|Price Range:||$575,000 - $575,000|
Greyhawk Landing West Ph Iv a
|Price Range:||$379,700 - $723,046|
Greyhawk Landing West Ph V b
|Price Range:||$565,000 - $681,487|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Select.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 3:30pm EDT.