- MLS® #:A4447860
- Sanctuary Cove Sub
- 1821 4th St E
- Palmetto, FL 34221
- 3 BD 3 BA 3040 Sq Ft 0.34 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
902 Riviera Dunes Way, Palmetto
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Boating haven. Florida setting. Alluring amenities. Seafaring enthusiasts will delight in this waterfront estate within Riviera Dunes, idyllically poised on an enclosed harbor with access to the Manatee River, Intracoastal, and Gulf. With its own 60’ floating dock, delight in space for a yacht or sailboat and still have room for jet skis, canoes, kayaks, or stand-up paddleboards. The main floor of this Lee Wetherington-designed and built home has formal living and dining rooms, a spacious kitchen with gas stove and eat-in area, and an office overlooking the marina and pool. The epitome of daily decadence, the master suite features walk-in closets, direct access to the pool, and an ensuite bath with double sinks, walk-in shower, and separate soaking tub. The second floor contains a large game/media room with wet bar and built-ins, screened terrace, and a fourth bedroom with ensuite bath. Practical matters are also taken care of with a 3-car garage, gas water heater and central vacuum. Perfect for entertaining, zero corner sliding doors open your indoor living to the outdoor living space. Splash in your pool or spa while grilling your fresh catch in the adjoining outdoor kitchen with its own fireplace. Amenities include dockside Hubble plugs for 30 and 50 amp service, fish station, and swimming ladder. The home’s gated community comes with tennis courts, fitness/recreation center and two pools. Riviera Dunes Marina provides a restaurant, gas/diesel fuel dock, and pumpout services. Sold as is.
- MLS® #A4436277
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,881
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesNatural Gas Connected, Public, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesWater Access, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofOther, Shingle
- Days on Market553
- Address902 Riviera Dunes Way
- SubdivisionIsland At Riviera Dunes
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34221
- Price per sq. ft.$349
- Avg. asking price$1,311,483
- Homes Available6
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Other, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryJames Tillman Elementary
- MiddleLincoln Middle
- HighPalmetto High
Neighborhoods Similar to Island At Riviera Dunes
|Price Range:||$1,400,000 - $1,400,000|
|Price Range:||$1,354,000 - $1,354,000|
|Price Range:||$1,375,000 - $1,375,000|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 8:15pm EST.